COVID-19: PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES
Public health measures have been developed in conformance with the CNESST’s Guide de normes sanitaires en milieu de travail pour les institutions muséales. The health and safety of our visitors and employees are our first priorities. We have thus taken care to adapt access to the Musée and its exhibitions in order for you to experience a safe and memorable visit. We keep track of new public health recommendations and will update our measures when needed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in the application of the measures in place. Please take care of yourselves!
Public health measures at the Musée des beaux-arts de Sherbrooke
- A distance of two metres between visitors must be observed at all times. To facilitate moving about in the Musée, signage has been affixed to the floor;
- Hand washing is obligatory when entering and leaving the Musée. Hand-washing stations are available on every floor;
- Payment is by credit card or debit card only;
- The number of visitors is limited in order to respect social distancing regulations;
- Surfaces are cleaned regularly by Musée staff;
- Tactile and interactive elements have been withdrawn from the exhibitions;
- Wearing a mask is obligatory. We encourage you to wear your own washable mask. If you do not have one, disposable masks are available on site.