The Musée des beaux-arts de Sherbrooke boutique is full of creations by Quebec artists and artisans:
- Ceramic pots and jewelry from l’Atelier 206;
- Hand-painted jewelry from Azurine;
- Ceramic cups, bowls and tumblers from LAVIGUEUR céramique;
- Baby bibs made by Les Créations du Bouc;
- Jewelry made from hand-picked flowers by Mousseline;
- Cards and posters from Passion Sherbrooke;
- Hot water bottles for toddlers from Raplapla;
- Games and screen prints from UNIK Printshop;
- Decorative stuffed animals from Velvet Moustache.
Museum gift certificates, artworks, greeting cards and catalogs about visual artists also complete our boutique.
The boutique is open at all times during our business hours.